You are here


Cevisama Presents its 40th Edition in Castellón

Cevisima, the international trade fair for the ceramic, bathroom equipment and natural stone, held a presentation of its 40th edition yesterday ahead of its return to the Feria Valencia, Spain, from 26 February to 1 March.

The event was held at the Ascer headquarters in Castellón and was attended by local, national, and international press, as well as various exhibiting brands and industry associations.

Carmen Álvarez, director of the event, Jorge Fombellida, director of Feria Valencia, and Daniel Marco, deputy director of the exhibition centre, presented the preview to the show.

Cevisama Reaches 95% Occupancy

More than two months before the celebration of Cevisama, the fair already has 95% of the floor space occupied. The response from the industry has been positive. Carmen Álvarez said: “The data reflects the interest in participating in Cevisama in its 40th edition, both in the more traditional exhibition space and in the new formats that we present.” 

New exhibition spaces were also unveiled during the presentation. These include: Ceramic, bathroom equipment; Cevisama Build, the fair’s most eco-friendly and sustainable zone; Cevisama Tech, whose technological pavilion will include the most innovative products; Cevisama Trends, the show’s trends gallery; and The New Architectonics, a strong set on industrialised construction that is gaining increasing strength in the sector.

New Distribution, New Routes

One of the most notable innovations is the renovation of the exhibition space, with a distribution that seeks to improve the visitor experience and enhance the interaction and visibility of exhibitors. “The objective is to create new routes prioritizing circulation within the pavilions and reducing the flow in the central gallery,” explained Daniel Marco, deputy director of the fair, who added that fair personnel will be placed in strategic areas, such as the entrances to the pavilions, to divert the flow of people towards the pavilions and to carry out a QR code reading control at the entrances.

This new layout is intended to offer visitors a smoother and more enriching experience, facilitating the encounter with the latest trends and products in the sector.

Cevisama will dress up for its 40th birthday and will have a spectacular Institutional Hall located within the fair, behind the turnstiles. “We want the Cevisama image to be unforgettable in 2024,” said the director of Cevisama. It will be a space where all the institutions will be represented and that will have the 40th anniversary as its protagonist.

Plaza Activa, the Nerve Center of Cevisama

One of the big features of this edition will be the Plaza Activa space, designed to become the epicenter of the activities and events most outstanding of the fair. It will be the place where the 40th Anniversary Gala will be held, but also the space that will host the prestigious Architecture Forum, one of the most anticipated events of each edition that brings together architects, interior designers, decorators, and so on.

In 2024, the Architecture Forum will be divided into three days, with a talk each afternoon dedicated to each speaker. In addition, there will also be daily continuous talks and awards ceremonies such as the Alfa de Oro. It will be more than 1,000m² of space, decorated with ceramic motifs that transmit the history, technology, trade, and industry.

€1m of Investment

Cevisama once again bets on a powerful buyer campaign for its 2024 edition. An action that will be carried out thanks to the collaboration of IVACE Internacional and ICEX.

The investment will be €1m, divided between the international and national buyer. During the presentation Carmen Álvarez and Daniel Marco revealed that: “80% of the invitations are international, from buyers mainly from North America, Europe, and the Middle East, the remaining 20% will be for national guests from all autonomous communities.” 

Other Novelties

Proalso will have a unique space where the best professionals will perform live demonstrations on how to apply different products. It is an educational area where you can learn and share experiences and knowledge, as well as learn about new products and technical solutions.

Read our
latest issue